Hamworthy Commercial Boilers, Water Heaters & Renewable Energy Systems
Hamworthy are a leading British manufacturer of commercial boilers, water heaters and technology integrating renewable energy with traditionally fuelled heating systems.
Their condensing boilers deliver gross seasonal efficiencies of up to 96%. This exceeds building regulation requirements, meets BREEAM assessment criteria and produces low levels of NOx.
Their equipment can be installed in new build and refurbishment projects.
This video shows you:
- How Hamworthy equipment can help you to meet heating and environmental objectives for your buildings
- An overview of the space heating, condensing boilers, hot water and modular heating solutions Hamworthy have provided to sports stadia, schools, universities, nurseries, offices, places of worship, leisure sites and historical buildings in recent years
Safety & Legionella Compliant Water Heating
One of the innovations developed by Hamworthy is the introduction of legionella daily protection cycles in their water heaters.
This video explains how this technology helps to keep your people safer.
This video explains:
- How the legionella protection cycle works in the hot water system
- When and how often to run the legionella protection cycle
- Temperatures required to effectively manage the risk of legionella bacteria
- Measures taken to protect against scolding during the legionella protection cycle
Getting In Touch
For more information on the supply and installation of heating solutions for commercial and public sector buildings, and our competitive maintenance programs please call us or send us a message online.